skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
SSJ Calendar of Events
Friday, March 19, 2010
Thanks to everyone!
Thanks to everyone who came out to today's event! We built solidarity with each other and educated ourselves. May we stand together in struggle.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(11)
▼
March
(11)
March 20, 2010 - Join the Anti-War March in Hollyw...
New plan on guns for police emerges - News
I know that this is REALLY late, but I completely ...
Thanks to everyone!
March 18th - Anti-War March and Protest at Recruit...
Wall Street Journal Article Blames Public Employee...
Behold the Ever Growing Troops!
"I'm Gay," Says Sen. Roy Ashburn - SFist
From our friends at Cal State Northridge. Amazing ...
Students get brutalized by police for blocking hig...
March 4th Day of Action Slideshow
About Me
Students for Social Justice - Pasadena CIty College
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment